You will need to sign up to create your custom ‘My Keyboard Lessons’ package in order to gain access to the following:
- A personally branded website profile which can have your teaching pictures, your music and a biography of you on it to really help sell you as a teacher.
- Your own music teaching email address to show you are a member of a professional organisation. So from initial contact people will know you are a serious music practitioner.
- Your own Membership Certificate to display on your teaching wall to further establish your musical credentials and to aid you in getting further bookings.
- Your own professionally printed business cards. These stand out from the ‘cheap or free’ cards that are available, getting you away from the perception of “Cheap cards – Cheap lessons”.
- Exercises for students of all levels. These are printable and allow you to give your student a high quality lesson for them to take away with them.
- Your own lesson structure to use for each one of your students. Enables you to track what you have done and what you will do with each student, individually.
- In-depth guide on how to run your business effectively. From how to deal with the tax office through to lots of new, fresh idea’s for you to use to get more piano students.
- Student contract which helps to keep your customers coming back.
- Disclosure & Barring Service Certificate (CRB) to hang on your teaching room wall. Shows you have had a Police check and are considered safe to teach children.
- Your own double sided postcards/flyers with a discount voucher on the rear to help incentivise students to come to you.
- Your own posters professionally printed and will make you stand out from the crowd. Great for hanging up all over town.
- Google Adverts. Additional promotion through the most popular web search in the World.
- Video lessons for instructors and students, showing students how to play exercises and you how to structure and plan out your lessons.
- Telephone hotline number for support, advice and queries you may have.
- How to keep records for the tax office. Guide on keeping your accounts and what you can and can’t claim for.
- Tax spreadsheet. This saves you having to hire an accountant each year to do your tax returns.
- Training; We will train you on all the products and services that you have opted for.
- Advise on Public Liability Insurance.
- Advice on insuring your piano .
- Competitions to win piano and keyboard related equipment.
- Trips to piano, keyboard and synth related locations.
And much more. To select your options just go to our options page and sign up.